13 June 2011

Menara Tinjau - Ampang

Last saturday, i went back from my office early that day..
4.00pm already laying on my bed..then..get sleep...sumpah lately memang susah dapat tido siang..but..on last saturday i got my tido siang..owh terasa macam jadi mama Sin Chan pulak..
then i woke up on 7.30pm..maghrib okay~
mak kata tak baik tido maghrib..kemain lagi..
So.. i called my Si Dia..then i say:
"Ayah bizi? im stuck in my house dont know whre to go coz i felt in my dream since 4.00pm"
then he said :
"So, asked your lovely bunny go out la."
Then i said :
"Why dont we spend our time together? Lets watching or climbing.."
He laugh..and say..:
"Get ready, we will go for climbing a stairs at Menara Tinjau."
okay..im happy now..
lets go..


We reached there about 0 something..we just get lepak-ing first..
snap a picture..
Im ready to go more actually..



Its all about the happiness with my gurl..
Thanx god bless us..
Thanx also coz bring me a friend like her..
superb..



Me and Jan-jan..start to climb the hill..


Here is the place we step on to get a nice view up there..


There is the replica of bird..seious said i really dont understand why they build the bird replica there but..such a nice..pls ignore my face okay~


Step to Panorama Restaurant..
1st thought is :
It could be the best ever restaurant..
but the last..we know that the restaurant have no ethics..
okay..no proper manner..



Climb to the nice view of KL


Now..here we are..
i can tell u how nice it is..
Swear..





Gasoline Restaurant..


time to go back..



Im so tired..may be i loose my weight here..


Ba ba cak to my lovelly bunny..

maybe next time i will climb u again Menara Tinjau..but now i prepare to climb Broga Hill nest week..
Hopefully, Jan-jan sudi teman saya..

BROGA HILL..
wait for me..



No comments:

Post a Comment