03 July 2011

Vogue Cafe @Renaissance Hotel

Since i am the person who hold for the Renaissance Hotel membership card holder..
I use my coupon to bring her dinner..
Okay..because of the week of Ann Hueda Jon F's birhtday was end..
I treat her dinner at Vogue Cafe, Renaissance Hotel KL..
Having our healthy buffet there..
Come join us there..


Me and Ann Hueda Jon F..
In front of the cafe..


Okay, for my appetizer, i go for salad and oyster with lemon..


Look at that..how happy i am with the food..


She choose to have that prawn in the first round..

She go for alad for second round..


And then, i go for more heavy food..

this is my heavy food :
Baked oyster, Sea Bass, Salmon, Prawn Sambal and Ayam Masala..
The quantity was so little only..
I so scared to having them a lot..
Say no to the food which is can Put on weight..


I already finished my salad..
then the face craving for something else..


her face after second round..
She looking for the heavy one at the third round..

My desert..
I choose fruit..Jambu air, Honey dew..Strawberry choc..
Also kuih bom and Choc cake..lady finger also..

And...also...

Now the time to eat my fruits..


Ann Hueda Jon F..choose this :

She draw her name on the plate with choc sauce..

She do love the muffin because look so cute but she dont even eat it..


I choose for tea..
I am not sure about the tea..so blacky..
I drink it without sugar..



Time to go but before that..we snapping our pic..



And again..





before that..
i want u guys to judge this pic :


Do i look cute in this pic?

Tell me..

Hahahhaha..
Bye.....





















No comments:

Post a Comment