20 May 2012

Restaurant Istana Bambu

I was planned to came here for a long time ago since the restaurant grand opening.
Why? Because, actually i saw this restaurant from the highway MRR2 from Gombak to Ampang.
I was wondering what food they offered.
And yes the restaurant was so beautiful from outside.

So today, for the reason of my friend Birthday. I went there and tried their food for the first time.

I ordered Tomyam Seafood (No photo, i am really sorry)
+
Dried Chilli Chicken Stir Fry
+
Baby Kailan with saulted Fish


The drink, i chose for Coconut..


I am sorry because there is not much photos i have here. Its due to my phone battery was running out last night. 

Below is the photo taken from their FB page:









Well..

The address as per below :

Lot 841-842 Jalan Ulu Kelang - Ampang, 68000, Ampang, Selangor  68000
03-4251-4717

Link : 




Here is the map i have found as your reference.

Thank you for reading my blog and have a good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment