03 January 2017

The Garage KL



I heard about this restaurant a long a go. About 3 years back.
But i have no time to visit the place.
But last night, i was craving for spaghetti, then i think its better to try the food at this place.

This urban place called The Garage
Its located at the Ukay Hillview.

We can see the restaurant from the MRR2 highway.

The price offered are affordable. So, no need to worry.

I went there with my love. Oh damn it !

So, let see what i have ordered last night.


Beef Bacon Carbonara.
Seriously?
Yes, its creamy just like what i expected.
I like it !

My love ordered 


Chicken Parmesan

Its look so gorgeous isn't it?
And the taste was perfecto !

The special thing here is the drink they offered.

i ordered De Queen A Poppy


It sweet. And poppy.
I don't really know what they put in it. But it was popping in my mouth.
Try it yourself !!

I will leave the website and details below but first of all, i seriously like this place and the food and yes not to be forgotten, The Poppy drink !!

My review??
10 Stars

Ther website as per below :

841 JLN HULU KELANG, HILLVIEW
O3-42669776


No comments:

Post a Comment