04 October 2023

Intermitten Fasting Day 1

 بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْم

 السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ





Yesterday is my 1st of Intermittent Fasting. Actually i start with a Nazar fasting, because i asked for a big thing and its been granted by Allah. Alhamdulillah. I was promised to make a Sujud Syukur and Fasting.

Back to my main story, about my IF. So, last night a late night i took my suhur. I ate a normal meal a cheese naan with tandori chicken.

Then as a normal things, i did not eat or drink anything during my fasting. Only break-fasting on Maghrib. I ate White rice with Chicken Tumeric and salad. I ate with a suitable portion. Then i took 1 green apple.

I drank almost 2 liter of water. This the hard part. I am not a water person i can say. But for this diet, i think i should do better.

So we'll see, do i can manage to reduce my weight or not.

Thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment