05 June 2010

About

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْم

 السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ





L'écriture de Nuzur is the blog that i express the real me. 
This blog created to share the things i love with all of you.  
I started this blog when I was in my 20's era, and with a lifetime of writing practice I eventually grew to love writing. 
I've wrote a love novel before, it was on 1998 if i'm not mistaken. 
When i was 13 years old, but i did not published it, i wrote in a school note book. 
My hostel friends do love the story i made.
 So, there is the starting of my writing journey. 
I may not very good in English grammar and 
i'm writing and this blog in Malay for certain articles. 
So, to all non-malaysian reader, i suggest you to translate if you are interested to read it.  
I hope you’re enjoy reading my blog

A bit about myself.
Up to today date, i am 25 years old.
I love Tulips, Fictions Book, Beach, Coffee and Cats
I am simple young lady with humble personality and happy go lucky.
Easy going too.

I read all of your comments and questions so don’t be shy! 


xo Nuzur

No comments:

Post a Comment