25 May 2011

Eccucino - Prince Hotel

Last night i was invited by my curlic to have a dinner at Prince Hotel.
We choose dinner Buffet at Coffee House name : Eccucino.
I guess this is the Second time i having my dinner here.
I was kind-hearted to invite my BFF Ann Hueda Jon F to get around and share the moment with me of course.
After office hour, i and my another curlic Jia Shree jump to the Monorail and stop at Raja Chulan station.
We met Ann there first and walking to Prince Hotel..
Its all about jammed, and i dont want to be stuck in the middle of car maze..
So walking is more faster and cool!



When we arrived, we snap a picture in front of the hotel..


Looking for something in the bag..
My face like want to say:
"What the heck? im quite busy rite now, looking for my ehem..ehem,..then, you asked me to cheezzz???"


Okay, How she looks alike?


Try to choose the best of the fruit tart..coz there so many choices..


I choose to eat strawberry + chocolate..


I slurp my  longan + sea coconut soup.


Fruits lover..


So many foods and choices rite..okay but for hot food, appetizer, they only have a few menu.
But in this entry i dont have their hot food and appetizer photo, so i choose to google them..

For appetizer, i choose them :


Oyster..


Spinach Tortellini


Salmon

And after that i go for the heavy dishes..


Squid Rings


Prawn Fried


Crab fried..



Prawn sambal..

And after all, i choose Garlic Bread, and i do love to eat garlic bread..


Also the Prawn Soufle




This Chinese girl name Alice Tan and she is the person who arrange for this dinner buffet and inviting us..
thank you so much..


This is my lovely Che Che..
Norah Low..
She is good in fashion and also food hunger. Trust me.. she eat a lot~


and i end it with 2 scoop of Rainbow ice-cream..




Love it mush! so cold and melted in my mouth..
Smoothly..



Its time to go back.. we walking to the Crowne Plaza Mutiara KL..
Lets go back now!
tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment