31 July 2021

Casual Contact of Covid 19

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْم

 السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

So today is my day 3 quarantine unofficial since i did not get my swab test result yet. So its just a day 3 of quarantine as a closed contact to my brother. I checked my MySejahtera application (Malaysian apps which to scan QR code for places we entered and tracking also all the covid status). So then, my MySejahtera apps changed to Yellow colour, which is supposed to be blue (low risk) or Orange (Closed Contact)

here is the screenshot i took that stated i am a Casual Contact. Its really confusing, which i should be closed contact, not a casual contact. So i was wondering might be i'm not positive but i'm not yet received any result from KKM


Stated on the screen that i am a casual contact asymptomatic. My husband received the same as mine and youngest brother too. Then my youngest brother update us that his result is negative.

he is confirmed negative covid 19.

So current situation in the house is
Positive 1
Negative 1
Unknown 2

We still need to wait for KKM to update the result in our MySejahtera apps. 

Send your du'as for us guyss.








No comments:

Post a Comment