20 May 2020

Ayah, Hospital & MCO Part 1

 Salam.

Today is Malaysia MCO day 64

20.05.2020 (Thursday)

There is a sad news that i would like to share with you about my Ayah.

He was sent to Hospital Teluk Intan this afternoon because he was experiencing dizziness and his whole body was shaking, his temperature is high.

He got fever and been warded. The doctor said its not covid. So, the whole family was trying to go back to hometown. Which we need to apply for a country-cross-permition. Well, you know MCO.

I am sorry for the photo, it was taken by my mom who is shakin to death when she saw by herself what exactly happened to her husband.

During this MCO since the day 1 on 18 march 2020, there only two of them in our hometown. The 11 of us weren't there. But luckily, when this happened, my mom directly call our cousin and our cousin called ambulance to come and fetch him.

According to my mom story, she follow the ambulance to the hospital. There, some Medical Assistant and Doctors checked him. My mom called one of my sister to inform about my father conditions. And my sister post it in our family's whatsapp group. 

Not Long after, we had received a photo from my father's phone using by my mom.

And all of us eager to go back home to take a look and take care of him. But the problem here is, we need to get the permission 1st !

I hope he gonna be okay. Please send your du'a for my Ayah.

No comments:

Post a Comment