24 May 2020

Ayah, Hospital & MCO Part 5

 Salam. 

Today is Raya !!

Malaysia MCO day 68 !!

Last night, ayah was warded at 1am. After my mom came, we leave her taking care of Ayah. Today i celebrated my 1st raya with in-law family. I am happy here, but half of me was flown away to Hospital Putrajaya.

Update from my sister who change a shift with my mom for day Shift :


Ayah silently sleep in the ward.

Looks alike he is comfortable with the place.
I wish i could be there. 
But what to do. There is not a right time for me to be with him.
Since i have a responsibility here as a wife, a daughter in law.
My sister was there taking care of him since my mom went back to her house in kajang to take a rest. 
 
My sister told us in our family whatsapp group that she had bathed him and changed his clothes. Thanks Akak.






No comments:

Post a Comment