08 August 2021

Day 10 of Positive Covid Home Quarantine - Last Day

 بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْم


 السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

Today is Sunday and the last day of my Covid-19 Home Quarantine. The policeman came again this afternoon for checking and monitoring. Which many cases out there, people with pink wristband are went out freely, so selfish. 

My health conditions : Smells ability are back to normal, no more fever, no more flu but still having heavy cough. 
My husband are really well !!


I took this coughing syrup, i can't tell how many bottles are finished. But at least it helps relieve the cough a bit. 

So tomorrow is the day for the CSC report and pink wristband cut off day. 

My brother has finished his quarantine last two days. He already cut his pink wristband but he and my the youngest one still quarantine since i and my husband not yet finished ours.

So let see what will happen tomorrow.

Send your du'aas for us 


No comments:

Post a Comment