04 August 2021

Day 6 of Positive Covid Home Quarantine

 بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْم


 السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

Allahu. Last night i was attacked by short breathe. I suddenly couldn't breathe properly. It just like too short and i couldn't take deep breath, tried few times. Then after few moments, i can breath deep and normal again. 

So i check my oxygen and blood pressure. Ahamdulillah everything is fine.


I cried out loud because it scared me to death. Even though i can manage to take a deep breath, still i'm scared. Guys, i have bad anxiety so i don't know this short breathe attacked came from my anxiety or this covid?? This few days i feel so lonely inside, and yesterday after i lost my smell ability it stress me more. I need someone to talk about everything, but i couldn't talk to my husband since he is not a good listener to this kind of story. Which i well aware that he is stress too at the moment.

I hope Ann was here with me.

Send your du'aas for us all




No comments:

Post a Comment