04 August 2021

Day 7 of Positive Covid Home Quarantine

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْم

 السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

It so stressful that i couldn't go out even at my front yard. Covid is real. It plays with your mind and emotion too. You need to be strong in and out to fight it.

So today, there's not much we did the whole day.

My smells ability are still bad. There is no sign to back to normal. I called CSC today to informed that my husband wrist band was broke. 

We need to inform them, its important. Or else they will compound you. 



One Police Officer came to our house today. Mr. Muthiah. He came to check us whether we quarantine our self as recommended by government. 

So then, we ordered some foods. We recite Al Quran, we pray. What make me feel sad is, our cats Babuntes & Rosales also couldn't play outdoor. Poor thing.

So its for today, will come back tomorrow. Send your du'aas for us all



No comments:

Post a Comment