02 August 2021

Day 5 of Positive Covid Home Quarantine

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْم

 السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

So today my flu and my fever are gone. But i have start a bit hard cough today. So, We have lemon, oranges, coconut, vitamin C and many medicines.

I have lost my smell ability / sense today. Actually the story goes like this, last two days, my brother said he was lost his smells ability, so then i keep smelling the Minyak Cap Kapak (only can find in Malaysia), so this morning, i was shocked when i realized that i could not smell the Minyak Cap Kapak.

 What?? Is this really happened to me?? Guys, help me please !! No i aware of the symptoms. So just relax, even tho i'm not too relax at the moment i found out. Bit menggelupur you know. Use google translate for that word. Hahaha.

This is called minyak cap kapak, please google if you want to know further. I m not in the mood to explain about it. Sorry.

When i lost smell ability this morning, i think the world end, but ya, what to do, so its real, the covid is real guys, please stay safe. I also don't know how we cought this virus. 

Sometimes its play with mental also. Must strong. I also wrote some poems in my IG/whatsapp story, just to released the stress a bit. Just to share to others the feeling inside that i couldn't tell in word.
Well, i'm still okay. Send your du'as for us please. I need to stay positive here.

Just want to share with you guys some photos that i found nice to keep here.





And also my lil sis sent us few medicines too today from Bangi, my Aman (another brother who stay at Kepong) as a runner. 


Chinese medicines, Habatussauda, Honey. Thanks all.

Please send your du'aas for us all.


No comments:

Post a Comment