07 August 2018

Dulang Hantaran Lelaki

Assalamualaikum.

Dear all, today i'm gonna tell you about my Dulang Hantaran.

Me and my fiance, we decided to make our own decoration on our dulang hantaran. Both sides. seriously. 

Below, you can see the photo attached and the video edited for our dulang hantaran DIY. 

I ordered the dulang, foam, certain smalls decorations things from shopee (online shopping website). I have no time to go here and there to find it, so i just click-click and save my time also my energy because i need to use my energy to decor the dulang by myself. 


So, if you are the type of person like me and still don't know where to find. please search in shopee. the shop name is "RIKA" or the ID : kcchia82



You can find all the things you wanted in this shop seriously.
They have sewing equipment, beads, hotfix diamond, lace, thread, bunga telur, dulang, polyfoam, zip, button, 3d flowers, dolly paper, floral tape, candy bag, embroidery equipment, party goodies bag, door gift bag, swarovski, needles, sponge, corsage, velcro, ribbons, krafts equipment and etc.

just click2 pay and yeayyyy, arrived to your door.

But then, for the flowers, i bought it at Lafleur ampang, located at Bandar Baru Ampang, behind Spectrum Ampang.



We decided to make it simple because our theme is "simple and sweet".

So, for groom hantaran we chose to use black and white as a theme color. We found the similar design from pinterest, but we modified to be more simple and classic.

We actually wanna make it looks like cute, classic, old school.









Tadaaaa. it took several hours to finish all 9 dulangs.

I love the video background song, which named as "Aduh Duh Aduh Aduhai" by Kompang AKRAB and has been the intro song for Kisah Tok Kadi (singapore drama) you can go to vidio.com

That's all for today. I will update the Bride Dulang Hantaran made by me tomorrow. stay tune.

Thank you for reading and Salam











No comments:

Post a Comment