21 August 2017

Little Goldie Furry Girl


She is a stray cats without mother, she's about 3 months old.
We took her home. When we saw her.
She is a spoiled girl.
Twisted around my legs and asked people to pampered her by rub her head, chin, stomach !

She is hyper-active girl. 
She played with the ball that i bought for my previous cats (Atoyyai who died last month and Uchik who still in the house but they actually did not even touch the ball seriously.) But this goldie furry girl was so excited playing with that ball.

She's like an angel or maybe a fairy. I don't know, i did not really like girl-cats anyway.
I have one before, but then one of my friend want her, so i gave it to her. But this time.
This goldie furry girl have stolen my heart.

She is not only active, she is very smart too.
I don't need to locked her in the toilet to train her to poop and pee in there. She find it by her self. Like she knows everything about the house and the rules & regulations. 

I named her "Hazel" 
So, say hello to my Hazel.


No comments:

Post a Comment